ABOUT NEWLEAF CORPORATION
WHAT IS NEWLEAF?
Newleaf Corporation ("Newleaf") was formed in 1986 to provide clients with professional business management, consulting, forensic accounting and real estate services. The expertise, skills, and services of Newleaf are targeted to financially distressed, underperforming, and/or bankrupt enterprises and to investors, owners and creditors of such enterprises in real estate and a broad cross section of other industries.
WHAT ARE NEWLEAF'S BUSINESS PHILOSOPHIES?
Newleaf's goals for each assignment are to provide immediate and innovative solutions for short term financial and operating problems, and to create and/or enhance client asset values for the long term. In seeking these results, Newleaf works through its own principals and employees as well as cooperatively with the client's existing professionals. When needed, Newleaf will identify and recommend additional outside professionals (e.g., attorneys, accountants, appraisers, etc.)if the client has none. Newleaf will tailor the structure of its compensation arrangements to the circumstances of each engagement. Wherever feasible, Newleaf seeks to base its compensation arrangements on performance and results. Newleaf seeks to build and establish long term, recurring business relationships based upon the commitment and integrity of its principals and employees and the achievement of results for its clients.
WHAT SERVICES DOES NEWLEAF PROVIDE?
Newleaf either directly, by using the expertise of its own personnel, or indirectly, by engaging and supervising competent third party professional service providers for specialized disciplines, provides a broad array of real estate and/or workout/turnaround services. A partial listing of the services which Newleaf is capable of providing -singularly or in combination - follows:
Services to the Real Estate Industry-
• Leasing and/or sale of all types of income producing properties
• Sale of land tracts and other brokerage activities
• Troubled real estate loan workouts
• Asset management of real estate investment entities
• Management of land planning and development activities
Services to Troubled Businesses and/or Their Stakeholders-
• Chapter 7 and 11 bankruptcy Trustee and bankruptcy Examiner services
• Financial consulting services for debtors and bankruptcy estates
• Receivership (State and Federal Court) services for troubled operating businesses
• Asset marketing and sales
• Business liquidations
• Financial analysis and planning for business restructurings and/or recapitalizations
• Negotiation and consummation of debt restructures for overleveraged and/or underperforming assets
• Forensic accounting assignments
• Court appearances as expert witnesses
HOW DOES NEWLEAF CHARGE FOR ITS SERVICES?
Compensation is approached on an assignment specific basis at Newleaf in the belief that an alignment of economic interests with the client is desirable.
Newleaf is flexible in its approach to defining compensation for its services. In large measure, such compensation is determined based on the nature of the assignment undertaken, the anticipated time commitment of its principals, and rates determined by the market, taking into account the needs and interests of the client. In selected situations and with the client's concurrence, Newleaf will propose a results oriented, performance based component of its fee whereby current fee income is reduced in order to share with the client in values created by Newleaf's efforts and activities.
Newleaf’s expanding client list attests to the quality of its services and the validity of its business philosophies. An extensive listing of professional and personal references will be made available to prospective clients upon request.